About the Course
1. Learn the steps on how to develop be a sustainability practitioner for engineers
2. Learn how to be certified as a Sustainable Project Manager
3. Learn how to establish the sustainability impact in engineering operations
4. Learn how to integrate engineering processes and sustainable practices.
5. Learn how to build career in sustainability practices.
1. Able to apply sustainable practices for business operations
2. Able to understand why being a Certified Sustainability Project Manager is good
3. Able to combine engineering and sustainability practice as a Sustainable Practitioner
Professional Certificate in Applied Sustainable Practice by GPM Global (USA)
Is Ts Hisham Yahaya
1. Have vast experience working in the Oil and Gas, Power, Skill Development and Inspection industry.
2. Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.
3. Certified Sustainability Project Manager (GPM-b)
4. Registered Consultant and Assessor (GPM Global), GPM Ambassador
5. Registered Assessor MBOT,
6. Certified Train the Trainer with HRDC
7. Board Member of Institute Materials Malaysia (IMM)
8. Vice President - Sustainable Business Network Association Malaysia (SustNET)
9. Advisor to Competency & Training Working Group, Malaysia Oil and Gas Service Council